Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 119
  1. #1
    Just registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13

    radio code for peugeot expert van

    Hi,
    I am in need if anybody could help, for the radio code.
    There is no make on the radio so taken what information there is.

    Model PU-2294A (c)
    Ser No CL040161060534C

    Many Thanks

    Gaz

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,264
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 2,251 Posts
    Rep Power
    3610
    Quote Originally Posted by gayzar View Post
    Hi,
    I am in need if anybody could help, for the radio code.
    There is no make on the radio so taken what information there is.

    Model PU-2294A (c)
    Ser No CL040161060534C

    Many Thanks

    Gaz
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
    C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

  4. #3
    Just registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13
    Hi
    Thanks for fast reply,
    Have found code C70000003121

    many thanks

    Garry

  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15,264
    Thanks
    136
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 2,251 Posts
    Rep Power
    3610
    Quote Originally Posted by gayzar View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for fast reply,
    Have found code C70000003121

    many thanks

    Garry
    Try code 4355

  6. #5
    Just registered
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    13
    Spot on

    Many Thanks

    Gaz

  7. #6
    Just registered
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by RegWorts View Post
    Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
    C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

    If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio
    CLARION
    Hi everybody- newbie here -fantastic site,like another member here I have a locked CLARION from an peugeot expert:
    MODEL -PU2294A(C)
    SERIEL NO -CLO40130906574C
    BARCODE NUMBER-C70000006626
    I would be grateful for the code and how is it activated.Many thanks --M

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    2,445
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 993 Times in 856 Posts
    Rep Power
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by mike5659 View Post
    CLARION
    Hi everybody- newbie here -fantastic site,like another member here I have a locked CLARION from an peugeot expert:
    MODEL -PU2294A(C)
    SERIEL NO -CLO40130906574C
    BARCODE NUMBER-C70000006626
    I would be grateful for the code and how is it activated.Many thanks --M
    Try code 1254

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogege For This Useful Post:

    hay88 (1st May 2012), mike5659 (1st May 2012), Sowi (1st May 2012)

  10. #8
    Senior Member hay88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,858
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1,444 Times in 1,381 Posts
    Rep Power
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by mike5659 View Post
    CLARION
    Hi everybody- newbie here -fantastic site,like another member here I have a locked CLARION from an peugeot expert:
    MODEL -PU2294A(C)
    SERIEL NO -CLO40130906574C
    BARCODE NUMBER-C70000006626
    I would be grateful for the code and how is it activated.Many thanks --M
    code 1254

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hay88 For This Useful Post:

    bogege (1st May 2012), mike5659 (1st May 2012)

  12. #9
    Just registered
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by hay88 View Post
    code 1254
    It worked -great stuff ,thanks to HAY88 AND BOGEGE for the prompt and helpful reply

  13. #10
    Just registered
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    9

    Peugeot expert 2004

    70000005664, lost my code too

Similar Threads

  1. Radio Code for a Philips Car Radio in Peugeot 406
    By Martinhk in forum Free Car radio unlock codes
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 11:02
  2. Peugeot Expert philips radio code RC200/65
    By wobbs in forum Free Car radio unlock codes
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 7th March 2014, 18:42
  3. Radio Code needed for Peugeot 206 Clarion Radio
    By Lukasy2k10 in forum Free Car radio unlock codes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th October 2010, 14:11
  4. Peugeot 206 radio code
    By Ukskater01 in forum Free Car radio unlock codes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th August 2010, 17:40
  5. Peugeot 106 radio code
    By steve blake in forum Free Car radio unlock codes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29th March 2010, 13:30

Visitors found this page by searching for:

peugeot expert radio code

peugeot expert radio code free

codigo radio peugeot expertpeugeot expert radio unlock coderadio codes for peugeot expert vanpeugeot expert van radio codefree radio code for peugeot expertradio code for peugeot expertpeugeot expert 2005 radio codecode autoradio peugeot expertpeugeot van radio codecode radio peugeot expertpeugeot expert stereo codedesbloquear radio peugeot expertradio code for peugeot expert vanradio code peugeot expert peugeot expert code radio peugeot radio code freekod do radia peugeot expertpeugeot expert radiohow to get my radio code for peuget expertpeugeot expert radio kodunlock peugeot expert radio code freeclarion pu-2294a barcoderadiokod peugeot expert

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •