PDA

View Full Version : j 132 dead! self guilty!!!Read pls.

benarmand
24th March 2009, 21:09
I have successfully changed LP in 9 pcs Sony Ericsson j132 and unlocked too.

INFOS:Since the latest ODM rocker sucks with many of my phones,i use the 1.31 to flash and unlock that phone.

I unfortunatly,forgot to uncheck Fullflash ( soft opens automaically with fullflash checked)and check LP.

As the flash procedure was too longlasting as the previous phones,i check the software and noticed that it has been writing LP file as Fullflash file,so i interrupt the flashing.

Unfortunatly since then,i canīt get the phone connected again.
Once a while i will connect,displays infos like imei,software version.... and then shows PHONE DOES NOT ANSWER.

Any idea how i can go on???

I will post screenshot if i succeed to connect it again once.

Regards

benarmand
24th March 2009, 21:15
so here we go with screenshot

benarmand
24th March 2009, 21:36
Hallo!
I think i am lucky,it get connected and i am pumping the right full backup in.
I let know abt final situation.
thank u

benarmand
24th March 2009, 21:51
Hallo!
I think i am lucky,it get connected and i am pumping the right full backup in.
I let know abt final situation.
thank u

All is ok .Phone is alive and unlocked and Lp is changed too.
Regards

Hamas
25th March 2009, 06:11
All is ok .Phone is alive and unlocked and Lp is changed too.
Regards
Good work Fiend!But better is to put all steps
for anothers members see way solve ou put LP
and unlock.But no problem is only my opinion.
BR
Hassan

benarmand
25th March 2009, 09:57
Hallo Hamas!
You are right.
here are steps:
1-Make sure you have the right cable (if phone is not connecting it is mostly coz of bad cable)
2-Make sure battery is fully charged
3-If you want to change just LP,no need to fullflash phone,check LP in flash option (this is very important coz when software opens,it choose FULLFlash automatically).

Note:Abt the J132 i think there is just one version(that is waht i notice,i maybe wrong) at the moment,so that is the reason why you do not need flash FW and the other.
This means if in future there are another version,you should make sure that you have downloaded from support the same LP as the FW of the phone you have.

4-If you have got once your phone connected (this mean you are sure your cable is good and phone too) and du to a bad operation like me,and phone is connecting,showing you phone doesnīt answer,error 001 or things that way,just leave the phone for some hours and try again and it will conect.

That is what happen to me and how i solve my problem.

Very important: All phone i flashed with latest Odm rocker were messing,that is why i prefer using the 1.31.

Enjoy using the fastest tool for operating Moto/ODM/Sam and many more to come:dita::dita::dita::smash:

Hamas
25th March 2009, 10:13
Good Work Friend! I think this post Can Help many Users.
I think Share this and all unlock or Flashes or anothers cases
is Good for all. Tanks for your attention and collaboration.
BR
Hassan