PDA

View Full Version : W375 unlock, help plz.

hugmax
19th July 2009, 20:57
Ok, so I am new at this.

Now I have a W375, and I just cant connect this phone. i dont know which cable to use to begin with.

I will need a step by step guide to connect this phone to rocker in order to unlock it.

I have a few questions that might help me somehow:

Which cable should I use?, because this is the real problem, even if it is connected to pc´s usb with motorola´s mini usb cable the phone is recognize as "USB Device" either on or off.

What are the steps to unlock this phone, do I have to flash it with special file?

br

hugmax
19th July 2009, 21:16
did some more reading...

used T191 + UNI-Box Cable that came with rocker dongle.

Connected to the Earphone plug :O forgot about usb....

opened ODm Rocker 1.34, selected COM port for Prolific USB....

clicked connect and this time program connected and did everything I was seeing on the other posts.

I didnt save the log, I was so happy that I wanted to check if the phone was unlocked that I closed the program

plz close this treat, nothing else can be said here.

yago1983
11th August 2009, 01:55
I have a problem with a w375... I dont have a T191 cable... The only cable with a Plug Connector said "C115"... Is the same cable for this phone?... I connect the cable but nothing happen... Is a plug conector and the other side is RJ45... Is this cable?

yago1983
11th August 2009, 04:20
I have a problem with a w375... I dont have a T191 cable... The only cable with a Plug Connector said "C115"... Is the same cable for this phone?... I connect the cable but nothing happen... Is a plug conector and the other side is RJ45... Is this cable?

I resolve mi problem... The cable is the same... I use C115 cable and work fine but i have another problem... I try to repair IME but dont change any number... I change and unlock but when i Power On the phone and press #*06# show the same number. Dont work with any Sim Card... Any solution for this? I use ODM 1.34

Hamas
11th August 2009, 04:31
Ok, so I am new at this.
Now I have a W375, and I just cant connect this phone. i dont know which cable to use to begin with.
I will need a step by step guide to connect this phone to rocker in order to unlock it.
I have a few questions that might help me somehow:
Which cable should I use?, because this is the real problem, even if it is connected to pc´s usb with motorola´s mini usb cable the phone is recognize as "USB Device" either on or off.
What are the steps to unlock this phone, do I have to flash it with special file?
br
Friend!This Phone is Compal ("calypso+"based).You need One Cable T191
with Com port.Not mini USB.
Regards
Hassan

Hamas
11th August 2009, 04:34
Hello! Friend you need You need One Cable T191 with Com port, or use
Normal T191 with USb cable converter.
Regards
Hassan

Hamas
11th August 2009, 04:36
I resolve mi problem... The cable is the same... I use C115 cable and work fine but i have another problem... I try to repair IME but dont change any number... I change and unlock but when i Power On the phone and press #*06# show the same number. Dont work with any Sim Card... Any solution for this? I use ODM 1.34
Hello Try with version 1.31 but I think you don't can change IMEI and
phone work in good conditions.You can Change but phone lost network.
Regards
Hassan

yago1983
11th August 2009, 04:45
Hello Try with version 1.31 but I think you don't can change IMEI and
phone work in good conditions.You can Change but phone lost network.
Regards
Hassan

Explain that please... I CANT CHANGE IMEI?... I change numbers and then unlock and still dont work wiht any sim card... Is possible change the IMEI in w375 right?... Where dowload ODM 1.31? Plz put the link... Thank you very much...

Hamas
11th August 2009, 05:03
Explain that please... I CANT CHANGE IMEI?... I change numbers and then unlock and still dont work wiht any sim card... Is possible change the IMEI in w375 right?... Where dowload ODM 1.31? Plz put the link... Thank you very much...
You can Download ODMRocker 1.31 From Rocker support(Archive)
Read this post from Legija about Change IMEI.
http://www.unlockforum.com/showthread.php?t=4761
NOTE:
IMEI which phone sends to network will be changed. IMEI shown
after entering *#06# via keypad will remain the same.
Regards
Hassan

yago1983
11th August 2009, 05:49
Ok... I understand that... Now... I try more than 20 times change de IMEI and still lock (Not Registered SIM)... When i change de IMEI is necesary press any button or not?... I change few numbers and press unlock net... Is that correct?

Plz see the Screenshot and tell me if the button on the right side of the field of IMEI is normal (Cant press it)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7177/w375.jpg

Hamas
11th August 2009, 06:01
Ok... I understand that... Now... I try more than 20 times change de IMEI and still lock (Not Registered SIM)... When i change de IMEI is necesary press any button or not?... I change few numbers and press unlock net... Is that correct?
Plz see the Screenshot and tell me if the button on the right side of the field of IMEI is normal (Cant press it)

Friend!You read Post?Open Program connect Phone with cable.Press connect
in program and after press CRT + Alt +I same time in tab put new IMEI.Or use
new ODM and after connect repair IMEI
Regards
Hassan

yago1983
11th August 2009, 06:20
Friend!You read Post?Open Program connect Phone with cable.Press connect
in program and after press CRT + Alt +I same time in tab put new IMEI.Or use
new ODM and after connect repair IMEI
Regards
Hassan

If i read post?... OF COURSE... Im not a genius but i cant change the %$/% IMEI... I put the NEW IMEI and still dont work... In new ODM cant select REPAIR IMEI... Conect fine but in the field cant mark IMEI REPAIR... Something is wrong... Is not funny waste my time or your time... I now you have to answer many post's but i cant do it... Dont work the change... I wanna sleep now but i cant because is my last phone to repair and i cant do it... :( :( :( :( :(